Saturday, November 3, 2007

Like birds in a cage.


I met you in my dreams last night. We had plans to eat lunch.
The first thing you asked me was why I was wearing my black coat. I was bewildered and wondered why the hell you cared about that. Did you still want to provoke me like you used to?

As we walked to the restaurant you told me that I was the best man in the world.
Then why the hell didn't you choose me. Why was the most rational thing to do suddenly so complicated. I knew that whatever you told me it wasn't the truth. You were never true to yourself and you didn't love yourself. That was the reason to why you criticized me. It made you feel better for the moment. It was your way of building up your confidence. And I just got weaker. I will never put myself in that situation again.

You changed your life forever from the moment you made up your mind.
And so did I.

No comments: