Monday, October 29, 2007

A man of many colours


On friday I went and listened to Fredrik Lindström. He is doing a stand up comedy thing called "Swedes are people too". It was very good when he sheed some light on why we do certain things the way we do here in Sweden.

Saturday I went shoping. I was acctually thinking of not buying anything but when I noticed that the Holiday store was going to close here in Lund I had to buy a coat and a cardigan. So now I don't have a lot of money for Mauritius...

On Sunday I went to Helsingborg and went to the Stig Lindberg exhibition at Dunkers Kulturhus. It was well worth the visit. Especially the very sad exhibition by Anna von Brömssen about the death of a young boy. You get to follow him and the family, his last two months or so in life and even get to see his dead body in the coffin. It really left us with a lot of sadness but fortunately Stig put back the colours in our minds.
After that we ate at a lovely restaurant called Bonasera. Stuart Baxter with family sat beside us.

No comments: