Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's a sight to behold


I had to go and visit Pillar and André this evening. I was in a hurry and as I was trying to leave André kept saying goodbye to me. I closed the door to the apartment and left but he kept on shouting. So he opened the door when he heard I wasn't replying. Then he saw me in the corridor and starts to run towards me really fast. His short legs are so short that it is hard to tell if he is wearing pants or shorts. So obviously his legs got tangled and he fell to the ground, sliding a meter or so. I picked him up but then he started crying and ran back to the apartment. Very heart breaking but I had to let him go and turn my back to it. I can't bear to see him cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yupp! Nu vet du hur det är att ha barn... Det är tungt att t ex lämna dem på dagis. När de stortjuter...